Microwave CBD Oil Gummies
1. Spray a silicone gummy mold with nonstick cooking spray.
- Use as many molds as you need to equal 30 gummies. For example, you could use 2 molds if they both have 15 cavities.
- If you prefer, brush the inside of the mold with melted coconut oil.
Tip: Ensure that the baking sheet or tray will fit inside your refrigerator.
2. Pour a flavored beverage, corn syrup, and gelatin into a measuring jug.
- Try making CBD gummies with lemonade, sports drink, or juice. Just don’t use juice that contains pineapple, kiwi, mango, ginger root, papaya, or figs since these prevent the gelatin from setting.
- Mixing the gummy liquid in a measuring jug makes it easier to pour the liquid into the mold.
3. Stir the gummy mixture and let it sit for 1 minute.
- The gelatin will dissolve as you heat the liquid in the microwave.
4. Microwave the liquid for 1 minute and stir at the halfway point.
- If you still see grainy gelatin in the liquid, microwave the mixture for another 30 seconds and stir it again.
5. Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
- Avoid stirring the gummy mixture as it sets up.
6. Stir in 1 1⁄2 teaspoons (7.4 ml) of CBD oil.
- This recipe creates 30 gummies that each have between 5 to 10 drops of CBD oil in them.